no right click

10.11.2012

Isobel Hind Couture

This shoot was the first shoot I ever did for the incredibly beautiful handmade couture wedding and red carpet jewellery from Isobel Hind Couture. I had such an brilliant day with the lovely Samantha of Isobel Hind Couture, the amazing photographer Jeanie Isobel, the fabulous make-up artist Tori Harris and the stunning Robynne Haynes. The whole team worked so well together and the breathtaking venue helped to set the scene. Narborough Hall is one of the most gorgeous places I've ever seen and I think everyone wanted to get married there in the end (its a wedding venue). The owner was really friendly and made us all feel as home. I loved this shoot and I just wanted to share some of the high res pics from it with you. The shoot was also featured on the wonderful lovemydress blog!! http://www.lovemydress.net/blog/2012/07/isobel-hind-couture.html























No comments:

Post a Comment