no right click

6.05.2013

Fiona Harrison: Graduate Atelier Designer Collection

 Last month I had the pleasure of working with the most amazing team; the dream team. Fiona Harrison has created some absolutely beautiful pieces with gorgeous flowing shapes and stunning eye catching colours. Fiona's collection was recently showcased at Graduate Fashion week! Upon seeing the garments I couldn't quite believe they had been hand made, they were unreal! Fiona was so lovely and really humble about her immense talent.

The incredible make-up and hair was created and styled by the wonderful Lauren Elle Hards. Lauren was great to work with, giving me awesome tips and advice whilst doing my make-up. She was so friendly and chatty instantly putting me at ease and creating a relaxed atmosphere.

I was over the moon to be working with the one and only queen of photography Rachel Abraham! I always adore her work and because she has such a fun and friendly personality it's like working with an old friend. The day shooting in Islington was fantastic and the whole team clicked instantly. I really can't wait to work with Fiona, Lauren and Rachel again! Here are some of the photos from the shoot, I hope you enjoy :)


Designer: Fiona Harrison




































                                                                                     x

No comments:

Post a Comment