no right click

11.07.2013

It's Gastby Darling - Isobel Hind Couture 2013

A few months back I got the opportunity to shoot with an amazing team for Isobel Hind Couture again! This team holds a very special place in my heart as it's the first team I ever shot with! We have all kept in contact since then and became good friends which made shooting even more fun. The other model you see is the insanely stunning Georgia McPherson, this was her first shoot (hard to believe I know) and she took to it like a duck to water. Georgia was lovely to work with and I would love to work with her again. Samantha from Isobel HindCouture really does create the most magical pieces of couture jewellery and you can see how much work and love goes into each piece. Her latest collection was inspired by the 1920's and I loved wearing her pieces, it felt as though I was wearing the crown jewels .They are just breathtaking. The fabulous photos you see were taken by amazing Jade Sayers AKA Jeanie Isobel Photography. Jade knows how to capture the light perfectly, creating beautiful dreamy photos with a high fashion feel . I adore the colours and tones she uses and she has some fantastic ways of getting the models to smile and look natural. The gorgeously vintage hair and makeup was created by the fantastic Tori Harris. I love working with Tori as she is a complete expert at hair and makeup and always captures the feel of the shoot to a T. She is so friendly and relaxing when she is doing you up you feel as though you’re catching up with an old friend. Her eye for detail is impeccable as you can tell with the hairstyles she created. The dresses and delicious cakes were provided by Very Vintage Bridal and A Little Piece Of Cupcake. And the magnificent venue was the exquisite Narborough Hall Gardens. Here are some of my favourites from the shoot. Enjoy!









































No comments:

Post a Comment